Sunday, February 17, 2013

50/50 Art Show & Sale Feb 22-23


If you're an artist, then you understand the difficulty of finding suitable venues to display artwork. So when I saw an ad about this show I was immediately intrigued. A brand new exhibit, the 50/50 Art Show & Sale, will be showcasing 50 pieces of artwork created by 50 local artists, all for the price of $50 a piece. As a bonus, all proceeds go directly to the artists. I am very excited about this exhibit, since I was able to get one of my paintings accepted into the show. I haven't been in a show since 2009 so I figured it was time to dust off my paint brush and get back in the game. So if you're in the area, stop by and check it out.The exhibit is February 22 & 23 from 6-10 p.m. at the Artisans Enterprise Center located in Covington, Ky. For more information, you can visit their Facebook page for more details.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...